NFT45 Platform Operating Costs Per Grow Cycle
NFT45 Grow Cycle: 45 Days minimum/60 Days maximum
Platform Grow Area Dimensions: 5’ x 10’
Plants per Platform: 99 plants
Clone Costs per Platform: $.25 each x 99
Electricity Cost Basis: $.20/kWh
Lighting Systems Usage: Grow lighting on 18 on/6 off in Veg and 12 on/12 off in Flower
• LED lighting array consumes 1750w when operating Supplemental lighting (BRe³ Wand) on/off the same time periods each day
• 5 Wands consume 110w total when operating
CO2 System Usage: 15# tank every two weeks
HVAC System Usage: 24/7 through entire grow cycle
Humidifier Usage: 50% of grow time against on/off meter settings
Dehumidifier Usage: 10 hours daily…at night.
Nutrients Required per Grow Cycle: $100 in nutrients based on NFT water system with needs of 500 ppm concentration vs. normal soil standard of 1800 ppm levels
Water Required per Grow Cycle: 300 Gallons
Labor Required per Grow Cycle: 10 minutes/day (10 hours/60 days)
Operating Cost per Grow Cycle: $300.00 or Under $160 per pound (does not include rent)
NFT45 Platform Yields: THC strains normally yield up to 6# of product
CBD strains normally yield up to 5# of product
NFT45 Operational Advantages:
1. Fully Developed Clean Clones with 10-12” roots entering platform on Day 1
2. System bypasses early Veg Stage
3. Zero to minimal hermaphrodite occurrence
4. Closed System and plants determine when to take water and/or nutrients.
5. Nutrients and Water work in concert and plants determine which they want and how much.
6. Daily monitoring of water levels and pH determine when either is added.